Friday, August 4, 2017

#RPGaDay: Day 4

4. Which RPG have you played the most since August 2016?

Answer: None. This past year has been a slow journey back into the hobby. I'm finally going to run my first game in years in three weeks. I've played in a few one-shots over the past couple of decades, but I never made the time to start gaming again. This past year was the first time in years that I wasn't playing music in a band which meant playing a game with other people - instead of just looking at my books - finally became a possibility. Finally after talking my coworkers' ears off they convinced me to bite the bullet and name a date to play. As one of them said, my hobby had become too much of a hobby.

I'm excited to be back in action soon. I've got a half a dozen books from Lulu showing up tomorrow which should fuel the fire. Hopefully 2017/2018 will see me playing a bunch of new games.


No comments:

Post a Comment

GM Notes - Morgansfort Session 14 - Death Frost Doom - Part 2 of 2

So, here stands the final chronicle of my two-year Basic Fantasy campaign. It ended a year ago and I'm just now getting around to fini...